Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: YES!!! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar
    I'm buying Samantha's talent show dress since I have enough money for it since it's on sale, & I also have the 10% off code!!! YAY!!!! I can't wait!! I'll be posting pics once I get it!!! Samantha has no idea yet! I'm keeping it a surprise!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Enjoy it! Don't forget to post [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] when it comes!

  3. #3
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    I agree! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    I'm sure I will enjoy it!!
    I'll be making an album for when it arrives!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will LOVE it!!! It is SOOOOO beautiful!!! Enjoy!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    I'm sure I will love it!! I just can't wait!!! Tomorrow never comes fast enough! [img]wink.gif[/img] lol!!!!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats!Can't wait for pics.

  8. #8
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks! Me to! I can't wait to take pics!!!!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! Just make sure Sammy doesn't read the board [img]wink.gif[/img] , otherwise the surprise will be ruined!

  10. #10
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    LOL!! Nope! She doesn't come on the board! [I hope [img]wink.gif[/img] ] YAy!!! today is finally here! lol!! Hopefully soon I can order it!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] YAY!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •